It’s time to up your kitchen game and graduate to these high-quality knives by Kai. Kai is one of Japan’s largest and most historic cutlery companies. Each set includes an 8” Bread, 7” Santoku, 6” Utility, 3.5” Paring knives and a Teak wood cutting board. Each knife has a high-carbon stainless-steel blade that is mirror-polished and finished with a unique hammered finish that helps release food more easily.
Kai Luna 9 Piece Knife Set w/ Sheaths & Cutting Board
- Includes 4 premium kitchen knives, 4 sheaths, and a wooden cutting board
- Teakwood Cutting Board:
- Is useful and beautiful for serving on
- Measures: 15 ½ x 12 ¾ x .75-inches
- German DIN1.4116 high-carbon stainless-steel blade is hand-sharpened on a whetstone and holds a super-sharp edge
- The lightweight, soft-grip handle has rubberized inserts for a comfortable, secure grip
- Coordinating sheath protects the blade and makes storage safe and easy
- Piece count includes knives and sheaths
- KAI Luna 7" Santoku Knife:
- Its versatile design makes it a good choice for slicing, chopping, dicing, and mincing
- 7"-long blade; 5 1/4"-long handle.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- KAI Luna 6" Multi Utility Knife:
- The pointed tip is designed to bone small cuts of meat and poultry, and the serrated section of the blade can easily cut through the tough exterior of citrus
- 6"-long blade; 5 1/4"-long handle
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- KAI Luna 3 1/2" Paring Knife:
- This paring knife’s lightweight handle and short, wide blade, sharpened to a 16-degree angle, make it ideal for precise peeling, coring, trimming and mincing
- 3 1/2"-long blade, 5 1/4"-long handle
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- KAI Luna 8" Bread Knife:
- This bread knife is both lightweight and super sharp, with widely spaced, angled serrations that allow it to cut easily in both directions with minimal pulling and tearing
- 8"-long blade; 5 1/4"-long handle
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
Included In The Box
- 1x 8” Bread Knife
- 1x 7” Santoku Knife
- 1x 6” Utility Knife
- 1x 3.5” Paring Knife
- 1x Teak Wood Cutting Board
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, December 16th - Thursday, December 19th