Capello Speaker Dock with Lightning Connector
- Plug in your iPhone and behold!
- It will sound louder than it normally does!
- This is a Lightning cable model, so we’re only talking iPhones.
- Actually, iPod Nanos with lightning ports might also fit… if you are one of the three people, like me, who still use one of those.
- Also has an AUX in, so you can play other stuff through it.
- If you really want to.
- Use the power cord or 4 AA batteries to keep it alive.
- Model: Ci100. Fun fact, “C-i” sort of sounds like “sigh”, which was what we did when we saw we were selling a speaker dock in 2019.
- Model: Ci100
- Condition: New
- Audio in: Lightning dock or Aux in (cable not included)
- Power Output: 2.0A, 5V DC
- Power Input: 100-240V AC adapter (included) or 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Speakers: 2x 2W (THD 10%)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.0 x 1.6 inches
- Integrated controls: Volume up/down, forward/rewind, play/pause
Included In The Box
- 1x Speaker Dock
- 1x Power Cable
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, July 14th - Monday, July 20th. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.