The system includes 12 bonus brush heads- that’s 3 years worth of brush heads based on dental professional recommendations to replace your brush head every 90 days.
Pursonic S430 Sonic Toothbrush with 12 Brush Heads
- Available in Blue, Red, or White
- 40,000 powerful sonic strokes per minute, with world wide voltage 110-220v
- Includes 12 color coated brush heads for multiple users
- Advanced electronic control and electro mechanical driving system
- 2 minutes auto-timer with a 30-second interval alter system
- The brushhead vibrates every 30 seconds to alert you to brush a different quadrant of your mouth
- After 2 minutes the unit will shut off automatically
- 3 Operations: Normal, Soft & Massage
- Powerful plaque remover where normal bristles can’t reach effectively removes plaque without irritating gums
- Reaches deep between teeth to remove plaque from hard to reach places
- Removes even tough stains, leaving naturally whiter teeth
- Gentle on teeth and gums
Included In The Box
- 1x Pursonic toothbrush
- 1x Charging base
- 3x Red brush heads
- 3x Yellow brush heads
- 3x Green brush heads
- 3x Blue brush heads
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, June 15th - Monday, June 22nd. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.
Very good product I really like this product.
I haven’t had time to check it out yet. So far I like what I see
Try it and like it. Wish I brought this for granddaughter
What a Deal!
I like this toothbrush because it sterilize’a the toothbrush and the brush is small and compact.
Comes in as described. I ordered the Blue one for my 12 years old son. He is in love with his new toothbrush. I finally get him to brush long enough with the 2 min features. He loves the 3 differents setting Clean, Soft and Massage. Great price for this item with 3 years worth of brush heads. Highly Recommended.
I love it!! Also the perfect Christmas Present!!! Thank you so much!!
Good with all of you, thanks with you
Great tooth brush bought 4 of them for xmas.
Wow Sonic Gives Choices in a Toothbrush!
Who knew? Yes, you can choose your toothbrush mode! This Sonic provides options… 3 mode settings: feel like a standard choose "C. " However, want to polish to get pearly whiten for that special event, select mode “P.” But, when those gums feel sore and need attention, don’t fret, select massage mode “M.” But wait! It comes a 2 minute auto-timer so you stop neglecting your mouth. Plus, a 30 second interval alert to assure equal brushing time spent on your 4 quadrant areas of the mouth. So, you see Pursonic choice is at your fingertips! (Also, may need to apply appropriate toothpaste to aid with performance modes.) Con: You wouldn’t know it but no mode “F” for flossing. Who cares… I have floss threads. LOL
Loud and tickles
I’ve only had this a few days but not a big fan of how loud it is. The vibration is different from my previous toothbrush and kinda tickles. I plan to continue using it for a while longer to see if I get used to both of these issues.
Do not like the feel- it pulses but doesn’t feel like it is scrubbing my teeth! I have tried all three settings.