2-Pack: Mophie Powerstation Plus Mini 12W Chargers with Integrated USB-C Cable
- This advanced 4,000 mAh rechargeable battery has enough power to provide up to 15 total hours of extra battery
- 12W USB-C PD fast charge
- Charge a variety of USB-C devices using the convenient and discrete, built-in USB-C cable
- Connect the powerstation battery to a wall adapter in the evening and pass-through charging will send power to a connected device first, then recharges the powerstation battery so both are fully charged when you wake up
- Press the power indicator button to check the charging status and battery levels
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5.13 x 0.37in
- Weight: 0.247 lb
- Capacity: 4,000 mAh
- Input: USB Type-C
- Output: USB Type-C
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- 2x Mophie Powerstation Plus Mini 12W Chargers with Integrated USB-C Cables In Your Color Choice
- 2x Manuals
Charged fast that’s what I was looking for love the color copper
Delivered quickly, I tried one so far, and it works great.
These are lightweight and charge phone quickly
You guys are the best of the best thank you so much
One fully charged powerstation DID a fine job of charging my S21 Ultra. The other did not, although it charged my husband’s S10. Price is great, and they are slimmer and lighter weight than our other Mophie chargers. Just glad they come two in an order.
worth $5 each.
Good little chargers, obly charged my s20fe 40% bef
No USB-A port
This item is useless for charging most electronic devices because it does not have a USB-A port. The quick start guide shows a USB-A port, as well as a USB-C port; however, that is an error. The “integrated USB-C cord” is only compatible with a device that has a USB-C input port. It will not plug into an iPhone lightning port. I didn’t expect it to work with my iPhone; however, I did expect it to have a USB-A port that would allow me to charge other devices.
2 Pack Mophie Powerstation Plus
This product is worthless I’m sending back!
Doesn’t work on any of our iPhones or androids
And the directions are too small to read!
No charging adapter
Why not include an wall adapter??? This was a waste of money!
Missing a part
I sent a message already with no answer