Bed & Brand Prestige Bamboo Support and Travel Pillows
- Made with ultra-soft materials
- Stays cooler than traditional cotton pillows
- Bamboo pillowcase is removable to make for easy washing
- Antibacterial pillowcase helps decrease asthma and sinus problems
- Certified shredded foam and bamboo
- Available in three models:
- Travel Neck Pillow
- Bolster Pillow
- Lumbar Pillow
Travel Neck Pillow
- Travel Neck Pillow cushions your neck for added support helping to prevent joint and muscle pain
- Bolster Pillow provides a comfortable place to rest your head or body. It can be placed under another pillow to provide increased support or used to support the neck or lower back.
- Lumbar Pillow cradles your head and neck in a gentle hug for correct alignment of nerves, tendons, and muscles. The high quality inner will ensure it never goes flat.
- Material: 40% Bamboo, 60% Polyester
- Travel Neck Pillow: 1.3 lbs.
- Bolster Pillow: 2 lbs.
- Lumbar Pillow: 1.3 lbs.
- Travel Neck Pillow: 20" x 30"
- Bolster Pillow: 8" x 18"
- Lumbar Pillow: 16" x 11"
Included in the box
- 1x Bed & Brand Prestige Bamboo Pillow
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, July 20th - Friday, July 24th. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.
Great pillow for travel…very comfy and easy to care for…AAA
Have only received one of the three pillows. Neck pillow is what I have received and love it and the nice option to remove cover to wash. Foam is a little to high for me but will probably sink down some with wear.
So wonderful feels great and I’m picky
Really helps! Have bamboo pillows also… love them
This is great like you were sitting on the couch and you need something a little bit higher or put something in back of your neck for some support on your bed it’s just perfect
Conforms to you as well. I love it
My Husband is going to be so Happy!!
My Husband flies out 2 weeks out of the month to work in Alaska from Texas. I feel that he will be so happy with the lumbar pillow that I got him so he can be comfortable for the 4,120 mile one way trip.
Not worth even 10 dollars