EZ Lift Adjustable Handle for Tools
- Handle can be removed and attached with many of your tools for shoveling, raking, digging and sweeping
- Adjust the placement on your tool to the place that works best for you
- Easy to install
- Can be installed in less than a minute with a common wrench
- Quality engineering
- Design of the handle provides optimal gripping, lifting and pulling capabilities for multiple tool operation
- Made of high-quality metal and plastic for strength and durability
- Handle can be used as a convenient hook for hanging
- Metal/plastic end cap
- Examine and tighten bolts as necessary
- Note: The E-Z Lift Handle can be attached to a range of tool shafts with diameters from 1.0 inch to 1.5 inches. Typical tool shaft diameters are 1.12 to 1.25 inches in diameter.
- Video from HSN
What’s in the Box?
1x E-Z Lift handle
1x Rubber spacer
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, July 20th - Friday, July 24th. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.