Jashen V16 350-Watt HEPA Cordless Stick Vacuum
- 26000Pa hurricane suction almost reaches the suction of a traditional canister vacuum cleaner
- Eliminates dirt, debris, pet hair, and tough messes with ease
- 8-in-1 cordless stick vacuum and cordless handheld vacuum with multi-functional accessories
- You can reach under low furniture or up high to clean curtains, ceiling moldings, and light fixtures
- Equipped with a 5-stage sealed cyclone filtration system that collects fine dust with a HEPA filter and locks dirt debris in a dust cup
- Regularly cleaning the filters and sponges will prevent weak suction and blockages
- 7-cell top 2500mAh lithium ion battery packed in V16E vacuum provides a loss-free cleaning performance for up to 45 mins runtime
- Battery is detachable and can be charged separately on the charging bracket
- Brush head has a built-in self-sensing LED light, which automatically lights up in dark areas and automatically turns off in bright areas
- 26Kpa Powerful Suction
- 350W Brushless Digital Motor
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage : 350
- Runtime: 40 minutes (Min Mode)
- 5-Stage High-Efficiency Filtration System (99.99% Captures)
- Carpet/Hard Floor Brushroll included
- Self-Sensing LED Floor Brush
- Battery: 2500 mAh detachable Lithium Ion
- Washable Filter & Strainer
- 3 Suction Modes
- One-Touch-Empty & Cleaning Alert
- Multi-charging Ways
- Dimensions: 27.16" L x 11.45" W x 6.6" H
- 1x Main Motor with 26KPa Suction
- 1x Tube
- 1x Soft-roller power brush head with Automatic Sensor LED Lighting
- 1x Hard floor brushroll
- 1x Carpet brushroll
- 1x Upholstery tool
- 1x 2-in-1 Dusting brush tool
- 1x Crevice tool
- 1x Wall-mounted dock
- 1x 2500 mAh Detachable Battery
- 1x Adapter
- 1x Pack of screws
- 1x User Manual
This is really easy to use and cleans like a pro! My old vacuum was leaving lots of dirt! This is fantastic! Two of my friends want to order too!
Just received my JASHEN vacuum cleaner. It was easy to assemble, and is now fully charged and ready for use. It handles well and gets the job done. Thank you for the great deal MorningSave!
What I like most about your vacuum
I am disabled and cannot lift or push heavy items, your vacuum cleaner is light weight and easy for me to manage! It has made cleaning my home much easier for me.
I just received my cordless vacuum and have only used it once but so far I am satisfied with it. It was pretty easy to use and rolls and maneuvers very well on the floor and around corners. The suction is pretty good for a stick vacuum. The charging station is hard to put on the wall so be prepared to get a bit frustrated with that. The panel on the back should be removable so that you can see how to get the screws into the wall but it isn’t. I can’t say how long the battery last because I only used it for about 10-15 minutes.
I love how light weight it is and it picks up nicely!!! I highly recommend this vacuum!!!
A great value for the money! It cleans better than another well known cordless brand my daughter uses.
Nice Vacuum Cleaner
I like that it’s easy to use & light weight. It picked up all the dog hair on carpet & floor.
LOVE THIS VACUUM
This product is great! Easy to use, easy to charge, gets in every corner. It can even keep up with our new puppy!
This is just what I needed for quick clean-ups. Using as an upstairs vacuum for easy cleaning. Very powerful and easy to use
This vacuum is small but mighty. I live in a small home so this is perfect for me as it does not take up a lot of room… A real space saver.
I love this because it’s lightweight and easy to use.
Great cordless vacuum
It works good and it picks up everything I want it to pickup.
picks up deep dirt u don't know u have in your carpets. Easy to use
Easy to use !!!
Best price cut
We love it! So far we just vacuumed our wood floors. Can’t wait to use it on our area rugs and furniture. So lightweight, yet powerful suction!
I am thoroughly impressed with this vacuum cleaner
Bring back popcorn machine
Good cordless vacuum, not Dyson, but close
I have a Dyson V8 and I’ve been wanting another cordless vacuum for my basement, but didn’t want to spend the money on another Dyson. I found this at a good price and pulled the trigger. So far I like it. It has good suction and 3 power modes, low, med and high. Unlike Dyson which only has low and high. The roller is similar to Dyson which won’t get hair wrapped around it which is nice. It came with a wall mount, 2 attachments and an extra brush roller (different than the default one). The led screen on the top is nice to show power level and battery level. The only thing I don’t like about this vacuum is that there is no trigger to power it on/off. Instead there is a power button that you have to press to turn it on and off. If I would have know this I might not have bought it. The convenience of a trigger is nice. Overall I’d say buy it if you can find it at a discount price and don’t mind not having a trigger.
Didn’t take him long to put it together it’s nice haven’t used it yet I wanna make sure my car would clean so it don’t smell like animals because sometimes my daughter’s dog stays in my vacuum smells like animal so I walk this product from you I had a shark but I like this one is cordless and you couldn’t beat the price Kelly
Vacuum don’t stand up.
For one I don’t like that it doesn’t stand up within it laying up against the wall. 2 I thought it was foldable. The style is ok it vacuum both rug and my hardware floors good. I was say a 3 star
A lot heavier than they said…i have to give it Away!!
…Too much Bother to return
Battery charge doesn’t last long