UV Zone Deluxe is the UV phone sanitizer that kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria in just minutes! The secret is the short-wavelength ultraviolet light emitted from two powerful UV-C bulbs that safely kill up to 99.9% of household germs and bacteria. Charge your phone while you sanitize, or even use it for other small personal items! Even fits two phones to sanitize at once.
Sharper Image UV-Zone XL Phone & Accessory Sanitizer
- UV Light:
- Sanitizes and disinfects with powerful ultraviolet light produced by dual UV-C bulbs that safely kill up to 99.9% of household germs and bacteria
- Light automatically shuts off when the lid is opened, providing full-coverage and safe protection from potential UV exposure
- Sanitize and Charge:
- Sanitizes surfaces in just minutes while simultaneously charging your phone, making it at home or office essential and great for travel!
- Cable can pass through the bottom of sanitizer to plug into wall
- Can even fit two phones at once!
- Fits most smartphones, but not just for smartphones!
- Sanitize other personal items quickly
- Perfect to kill bacteria & germs on other small items such as jewelry, watches, eyeglasses, earbuds, car keys, and much more
- UV light technology cleans your phone or items without harsh chemicals or residue
- UV light within a specific wavelength destroys germs and bacteria and is completely safe
- Take UV Zone Deluxe with you on the go thanks to its lightweight and compact size
- Interior dimension of the chamber: 8.78” x 6.72” x 1.2”
- Exterior dimensions: 10.9” x 7.69” x 1.85”
Included In The Box
- 1x Sharper Image UV-Zone XL Phone & Accessory Sanitizer
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Apr 26 - Thursday, Apr 29
It was so easy to set up. How do I know if it is working?
Got it today
Very happy with it cleaned our cell phones with in minutes an keys.
Can't See Germs but Seems Nice
There are no lab trials on this to show if it actually does what it claims. But it seems nice to think my belongings are being sanitized and disinfected. Note: as the directions instruct, you must complete two full cycles and flip items over in between cycles to fully sanitize items.
I don’t feel this is well-made. Probably works but you have to go through the 6-minute cycle twice on EACH side for any item. I do like the size, though. I have a smaller UV sanitizer made by Phone Soap and it is better made and does both sides of an item simultaneously in ONE 5-minute cycle. Of course, it is pricier. But I guess you get what you pay for.
I did not like it. Tried it several times. It left a nasty odor on the devices
I received two I only want one how do I go about returning it please I’ve been charged for both I only want one
The product doesn’t work