Efficiency is Always Essential! Trifo’s Emma raises the standard on all entry-level robot vacuums by never compromising on efficiency. She cleans rooms two to three times faster than any of her competition.
Trifo Multi-Floor Robot Vacuum Cleaner with WiFi and 110-Minute Runtime
- Smart Navigation means Emma is 3X faster than most random navigating robots.
- Smart sensors enable Emma to clean efficiently and effectively, moving around your home with confidence.
- Longer main brush and six-claw side brush create a much wider cleaning path and quicker work of any room.
- Works between carpet and bare floors with ease.
- A larger dustbin makes less-frequent emptying.
- Pumped Up Power means 2X the suction power (3000Pa) of most other robot vacuums.
- Perfect for picking up all the dust, crumbs, pet hair, and more in a single pass.
- Marathon Cleaner with 110 minutes of runtime. Automatically returns to her docking station to prepare for the next job.
- Home App-Enabled schedule cleaning and review previous cleaning trips.
- Adjustable suction power, one-tap cleaning, and Alexa-enabled.
- User Manual
- Package Dimensions: 15.2 x 17.2 x 4.7 inches
- Robot Dimensions: 14.2 inch diameter x 3.3 inch height
- Charging Base Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 2.8 inches
- Package Weight: 12.1 lbs
- Robot Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Suction Power: 3,000 Pa
- Dustbin Capacity: 600 ml
- Battery Capacity: 5,200 mAh
- Charge Time: 180 mins
- Runtime: 110 mins
- Noise: 70 dB
- Operating Voltage: 14.4 V
- 1x Trifo Multi-Floor Robot Vacuum Cleaner with WiFi
- 1x Charging Base
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
Cleans good runs forever!!
great robot, iffy app
It took me two days to connect the robot to the app. Then, the first day I ran the robot, the app didn’t connect to my internet. I ran the robot manually. It worked great. I don’t really know what the app does but it looks like I c one need it.
The driver didn’t knock on door I have had things stolen. I jus happen to b looking out the window. MAD
Want to return
Gets stuck on area rugs
It cleans well! Goes under my couch and I have cords for lights. Gets stuck on area rugs.
Trifo Tobot Vacuum Cleaner
The WEi-Fi with the phone doesn’t work, and it doesn’t work the perimeters as well as I would have hoped. Also thought it would be slim enough to go under furniture but isn’t. I have a threshold transition that it doesn’t make it up 70% of the time.
UNIT runs into wall or furniture and gets “stuck”. Don’t waste your time ordering.
Cannot go over my low area rug. I have never had any problems with my other robot vacuums.
Does not go between bare floors and carpet with ease,needs help,gets stuck in corners,needs help not happy at all with this product,it even gets hung on heating vents will be returning this!