2-Pack: Lifestyle Advanced Elevate Premium Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds
- Available in 2-Packs in:
- 2x Red
- 2x Black
- 2x White
- 2x Grey
- Even Better Sound:
- For premium, quality sound on par with CD and digital disc audio, the headphones are engineered to produce the best sounding music
- When paired, you’ll have direct access to uncompromised natural sound that’s as good as “wired” counterparts
- A Better Sync:
- Reaching new levels of energy efficiency so you can enjoy music and calls for longer, these wireless headphones feature the latest Bluetooth 4.1 that offers a more stable and faster connection between devices
- The result is headphones with a lower energy consumption guaranteeing at least 5 hours of continuous music on a single charge
- Talk With Clarity:
- When speaking to friends using the built-in microphone, you will immediately notice how smooth and clear communication is
- Outside sound is greatly reduced resulting in phone calls free from disturbance and with a clearer transmission
- Stable Performance:
- Standard wireless connections can be fraught with disturbances resulting in clipped audio or dead connections
- To combat this, the headphones are specifically designed with a ceramic antenna that boosts the signal strength and tolerates more interference
- You won’t just get a better connection; you’ll get the striking audio quality that sounds like a winner
- The headset is built with ear hooks to ensure your earbuds stay in place while you’re on the go
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Maximum Work Range: 33 Feet (10 Meters)
- Talk Time: up to 6 hours
- Music Play Time: up to 5 hours (varies per phone type and function)
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V
- Work Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 110 mAh
- Frequency Response: 2.402GHz - 2.408GHz
Included In The Box
- 2x Elevate Wireless Stereo Headphones
- 2x USB Charging Cables
- 12x Ear Buds (Two Are Equipped On The Headphone)
- 2x User Guides
These are excellent headphones
I received these earbuds this evening and they were easy to figure out how to use them. I charged them up and it took less than an hour to get a full charge. And then I just clicked the button on the right ear bud and was able to connect to bluetooth on my phone and also on my new tablet. The sound quality is excellent and when you push the volume up or down button it immediately connects to your phone or tablet volume and you can watch it go up and down on the screen. Very easy to use and having extra earbuds is awesome too. I recommend these
Just started to use today so far l like it.
Side deal is my new favorite shopping place
Very nice and the price wasn’t that bad neither .
What a deal 2 for that price is awesome!
Great. Clear. Love that it fits behind my ears
Love them!!.. good quality
They are great
Arrived on time and look good
So far love the sound. These were inexpensive and sounded great.
Looks good can’t wait to try it!!
They are Great!!
Great Sound Quality
Out of all the Bluetooth earbuds I have ever purchased, these are the best. The sound quality is amazing, and if fully charged, lasts for a long time. I like that you can skip songs from the volume button and answer calls from the ear button. I got a great deal! Well worth it. I highly recommend.
We love these.
Seem very nice and comfortable
Waiting on them to charge so I can try them out!
I enjoy them
Love these but having problem answering incoming calls
Great looking headphones
Can’t wait to try my new headphones out . I’m liking the way the ear piece fits around my ears.
A good deal. Great for handsfree.
Better than I expected for the price
They are nice, slow to connect sometimes.
Initially I gave this product two stars because of the bass not being strong enough. After I changed the ear caps to a larger size I noticed better bass sounds. I would also like to thank customer service for replacing the first order I received which had one set damaged. They even included an extra set. Thank you.
Not as good aclaim
People can not hear you when boyj are in ears
Didn’t like it
It’s not worth to purchase
Built-in microphone isn’t as advertised. The other people on the line can barely hear me. The sound is an average quality but loud enough to listen to. The ear hoops don’t fit comfortably on the ears.
Now I know why they're cheap
Bought the two for one special. They arrived early, but are not very good. One set doesn’t work at all. The other set hooks up, but the mic is horrid. No one can understand me. Buy a higher brand.
The red ear bud the one I received was broken and you have horrible customer service
I do not wonder why these are $10
I’ve bought similar ones before, different brands. I saw these priced at $10 (for two!) and jumped on them. But I need something that wraps around the ear…like these do, to help keep the ear bud in place. HOWEVER, the rubber piece that wraps around the ear might as well be made of spaghetti. It’s not firm at all, it’s almost like yarn…or a gummy worm. No real structure to it. As a result, these fall out of my ear laying down, standing up, moving around, etc. I bet if you hung these up on a key ring, they would slide off the key ring…that how weak the rubber wrap-around piece is. All the other’s I have had have some structure on the inside that allows for it th maintain shape, and sit on the ear. I might even try to return these, although for $10 I might just toss them (after 2 days of owning them) and not be bothered with the refund process.
Stopped working, after the 1st use.
Wouldn’t suggest these, mine quit working after the first time.
Wireless Earbuds didn’t work. Maybe bad batch shipped. A little disappointed.
Its doesn’t work with my phone for some reason. I had to give it away
This Bluetooth is not what it claims to be. I saw it on The Talk and ordered it. I just got it today & no one can hear you on the other end. So much noise in it. Can’t have a conversation using this product. I’m returning it.