The RFID blocking wallet is ultra-slim and holds an amazing 36 cards with 2 extra spaces for your cash, pictures, receipts, etc. The special constructed Lock Wallet provides maximum security with RFID Blocking Technology. Stops electronic pickpocketing. Features a full zip-around zipper to protect your cash, credit cards, IDs and so much more! Vegan Leather
2-Pack: RFID-Blocking Slim Vegan Leather 36 Credit Card Wallets
- Carry up to 36 slots for a credit card, money, and more without worrying about your identity being stolen
- Extra Window for ID card, passport card, receipts, tickets, or photos
- Suitable for men and women with a simple, stylish appearance
- Made of high-quality faux leather
- RFID blocking designed lining keeps your vital information secure Soft classy and durable
- Zipper around design
- Available in the following colors: Black, Blue, Gray, Coffee, Light Brown, Brown, Navy
- 2x RFID-Blocking Slim Vegan Leather 36 Credit Card Wallets in the color of your choice
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
RFID - Blocking Slim Wallets
very nice looking wallets with plenty of room for credit cards or business cards. very pleased.
Blocking Slim Wallet
Very nice wallet, small but has a lot of room for cards. Very nice leather. I ordered grey.
It's exactly what they say it is.
Compact, efficient and can easily hold your license and protect your vaccination card.
Very convenient and easy access to my cc and ID.
Just as expected
On time, just as wanted
Love the price and product. Was shipped fast
I received 2. The first one I opened the zipper was broke. I guess there is not quality inspection when packaging product. The seams are not well sewn and I don’t think the second one will last long.
Customer service though at MorningSave is always great. I rarely get a bad item from them. Unfortunately this one was not great.
Not what I thought. It has plastic sleeves on the inside that don’t look like rfid protection. Just old style with sleeves, no rfid.
Too difficult to insert credit card in the sleeves.