This easy snap-on wall outlet cover plate night light doesn’t require any batteries or wiring. This LED Wall Outlet Night Light is the official modern day night light that keeps both plugs free for use! No more stubbing your toes in the middle of the night. This wall outlet cover plate utilizes the power of LED technology to give you over 100,000 hours of ambient light in your home and costs less than 10 cents per year.
5-Pack: Hakol Easy Snap-On LED Night Light Outlet Cover Plates
- Wall Receptacle Coverplate has 3 LED Night Lights That Last 100,000+ hours
- Safety guide and night light for all areas of the home (kitchen, bathroom, hallways, bedroom) and covers all us standard outlets
- Outlet wall plate night light is easy to install in seconds
- You can finally use all of the outlets in your house. Don’t let standard, bulky night lights dominate your hallways, bathrooms, or children’s bedrooms anymore
- Cover plate with night light does not heat up like standard night lights, it does not have open bulbs or glass for kids to burn and cut themselves on
- Dimensions: 5"x3"
- Easy to install:
- Just unscrew your old cover and screw in ours, no wiring needed!
- It does not require brackets, batteries, mounts, or wires. Innovative, sleek, and quick to install
- It also features 3 LED night lights across the bottom, and a light sensor that knows when to turn the LEDs on/off automatically
Included In The Box
- Hakol 5Pack Wall Outlet LED Night Light Easy Snap-On Outlet Cover Plate No Wires
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Love my night lights
They work automatically when the room is darkened. Gives me greater security when I get up at night.
Not really " Snap On."
These really not snap on. You have to turn your electric off, then you remove your outlet covers and replace them with these…
Not the greatest
You have to be very careful how you set them to make a good connection.
I need to return because none of them work in any of my outlets.
I have returned this product. The ad pictures just showed the outlet plate that lead me to believe that you just remove the old plate and screw in the new one. When I got the product I read the warnings on the instruction sheet and there was no mention of all the hazards that could be encountered, such as fires, shocks and it was recommended to hire a electrician. I was not comfortable with the warnings and I spent another $13.00 to return them.
It says: 5-Pack: Hakol Easy Snap-On LED Night Light Outlet Cover Plates. They are not EASY SNAP ON = you have to turn off the electricity at the panel box, take the outlet apart and install. What is “EASY SNAP ON”??? Am I missing something here???