These single vision lenses with anti-reflective filters reduce the reflection and glare from indoor and outdoor light sources by absorbing the glare and filtering out the harmful blue light emitted by many digital devices and offer UV 400 protection.
Go Vision E-Reader Anti Glare/Anti Blue Light Protection Glasses
- ANTI-BLUE LIGHT:
- Filters out harmful UV blue light and reducing eye fatigue while working on screen
- REDUCING EYE FATIGUE:
- While working on computers, tablets, phone, televisions or gaming
- BETTER SLEEP:
- Digit eyes can reduce eye strain and headache, so you can enjoy a restful deeper sleep
- MULTIPLE FEATURES:
- Durable frames, Unisex design, 100% UV protection
- BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING:
- Filters out harmful UV blue light
- Also offers UV400 protection
- Help absorb specific wavelengths of high-energy blue light
Included In The Box
- Go Vision E-Reader Anti Glare/Anti Blue Light Protection Glasses
- Hard-sided Carrying Case
- Micro-clean towel
E-Reader anti glare glasses
I just received my glasses and I like them already. Like the fir and the frame.
They are comforting to the eyes.
Your eyes feel less strained. After a period of watching TV or on the computer. You can look longer at computer and phone with your eyes relaxed.
Nice frame, but a little bigger than expected. Although it says unisex, looks more like a males, than females frame. Overall, comfortable!
When I saw they were called “Reader” I assumed they had some magnification. I guess I learned not to assume by a product name.
No carrying case as stated.
Thought these glasses had some magnified reading capability. The E-Reader description is deceptive.