IQ Massager Pro V is intended to be used for temporary relief of pain associated sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities, and lower extremities due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities. It is intended to be used to stimulate healthy muscle in order to improve and facilitate muscle performance.
IQ Massager Pro V TENS Unit with Extra Pads
- Two outputs which have an A and B Switch and has 12 massage modes
- Digital control display
- 12 massage modes: Kneading, Acupuncture, Tapping, Scraping, Cupping, Combination of the above 5 modes, Swedish Massage, Thai Massage, Korean Massage, Shiatsu Massage, Foot Massage, and Sports Massage.
- Adjustable timer for your convenience (10-60 minutes)
- 10 levels of intensity
- Extremely small dimensions (smaller than an iPod!)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Includes 12 extra pads for a full long-term supply
- Maintenance and Care:
- Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use.
- Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
- Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
Included In The Box
- IQ Massager Pro V TENS Unit with Extra Pads
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, July 20th - Monday, July 27th. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.