Easy to use, this OMRON body composition monitor and scale with Bluetooth Connectivity measures and displays six body metrics. It features an easy-to-read LCD display, a four-person memory profile for the whole family, and helps you track your body composition based on human physiology.
Omron Body Composition Monitor and Scale with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Wireless Bluetooth Convenience
- Smart Tracking includes the following 6 body metrics:
- Body Weight
- Body Fat Percentage
- Visceral Fat
- Skeletal Muscle percentage
- Resting Metabolism and BMI
- Clinically Validated Accuracy via a safe, low-level electrical current sent through the
body to calculate body composition, known as “Bioelectric Impedance”
- Substantial Memory of up to 120 readings (30 readings for four profiles) with guest mode (unrecorded)
- User Recognition automatically identifies which of up to four profiles is stepping onto the monitor
- Bioelectric Impedance (BI) method sends a low-level electrical current through your body
to determine body composition measurements
- Dimensions: Length: 11", Width: 11.2", Height: 1.1"
- Weight: 3.56 lb.
- Compatible Devices & Operating System
- App Store
- Google Play
- 1x Body Composition Monitor
- 4x AAA Batteries
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Aug 2 - Wednesday, Aug 4
Bought it for my son as a gift an he loves it
I bought this as a gift and the person LOVED IT 100%
Thanks so much
I love it great product and a great price. Fast delivery…I’m buying more to give as a gift!
Exactly what I expecty
It's worth it.
I am happy with the scale. The app is disappointing on one feature. It asks you to input your birthday and auto fills the date as today. the only way to change that is to begin back spacing for 100’s of clicks, one per month. That’s very poor design. Why is it important to have the cellphone app? That’s the easiest way to read your output and progress. The scale is 6 feet away and I can’t read the small detail. Get it anyway. It’s a good buy.
How does this work?
Instructions difficult. Do I really NEED my cell phone for this? Can’t find Youtube instructions either.