We know smartwatches are all the rage right now and we have you covered! Why break the bank when we have the perfect option right here for you! The modern design of this watch will accent your phone perfectly and it even has 18 exercise modes so you can stay active!
Virmee VT3 Smartwatch
- Health & Fitness Smartwatch: Featuring a 1.3 inch touch screen, Virmee Tempo VT3 allows you to check your steps, calorie or distance easily. With IP68 waterproof Protection and long battery life, VT3 can go with you anywhere.
- Health Tracking: 24*7 tracking your heart rate, Stress & Blood Oxygen, Sleep state to let you know your body state better. This smartwatch can also be your compass, stopwatch and timer.
- Goal-based Exercise Modes: Support 18 exercise modes to record workouts like run, bike, swim and yoga to get real-time status during your workouts.
- Customize Your Own Watch: In addition to four watch face background designs, you can add 1 custom background watch face to personalize your accessory.
- Smartwatch pairs with iOS & Android: Compatible with most iOS (10.0 above) and Android (4.4 above) smartphones (not for pc or tablet). Go App Store/Google Play to get your free VIRMEE app and enjoy your smart life with Virmee Tempo VT3.
- Type: Smartwatch
- Bracelet material: Alloy, ABS+PC
- Strap material: Silicone
- Screen: 1.3" Color touch display
- Resolution: 240*240
- Bluetooth: BT5.0
- Battery Type: 170mAh polymer lithium battery
- Input Voltage: DC5V
- APP: Virmee
- Support System: Smartphones of Android 4.4 or above / iOS10.0 or above
- Charging time: about 2 hours
- Lifetime: 5-7 days of use, 15 days of standby
- Function: heart rate, Stress & Blood Oxygen, Sleep state, compass, stopwatch and timer, call, text, and calendar alerts
- 1x Virmee VT3 Smartwatch
- 1x Virmee Smartwatch Charger
- 1x Virmee User Manual
Estimated Delivery Date
Standard: Monday, Aug 22 - Tuesday, Aug 23.
Enhanced: Wednesday, Aug 17 - Monday, Aug 22.
Like how fast it goes to start up!
LOVE the way this watch work with all my Health and everything I needed it for it works great and I would recommend this watch to everyone that like to keep records of all your works and other health that you want to save!
Great features found on much more expensive watches
Wasn’t sure what to expect with the watch being so affordable, but I am very impressed!
SpO2, Heart rate, sleep monitoring, stress measure, 18 sports modes and more!
I love my new VIRMEE watch. I’m always worried about my 02 saturation levels and heart rate because I struggle with Copd. Never rely on its numbers all the time but it matches pretty well will my other professional equipment. It helps me set goals for selected activities. I hope it lasts awhile. My last one bit the dust with in a month but it wasn’t a VIRMEE. And the app is free and so easy. Great buy off of MorningSave!!!
I love it 🤩
This is my first time ever getting one of these watch. I love it! Easy to use and navigate.
Great product for the price
Haven’t fully explored but Love that I can check some of my vitals. Charges really fast.
Love this watch
This is the best watch that I have had. Incredibly convenient to you!
I was very surprised to find out all the activities this little watch can deliver!
easy to use!!!
Instructions were easy read, and was able to read results immediately!!
Very nice easy to use
Love my new watch!
Very good watch I love the technology of it very well designed.
Nice watch very easy to set. Accurate on vitals
Very nice watch
I really like my smart watch!
(2 Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the info. below or scan the OR code.
Screen is to small for those who need to wear glasses
As a person who wears glasses,this screen is way to small to see. Also watch screen and band way to small for my wrist. Looks more like a women’s watch than a man’s watch. Touch screen sometimes works which also is a bit frustrating. Maybe my fingers are just to big for this watch so keep in mind watch is very small. Footstep reader also inaccurate,walked inside home to bedroom and back to kitchen and watch footsteps read 1400 footsteps,very in inaccurate. Not bad for the sale price of $29.99 but would have not even paid $99.99 full price for this watch. So far everything else is ok. I gave this watch a 3 star for the problems I’ve encountered but other people might have better luck with this watch. Also a little complicated to pair to phone,I have the new Z fold 5g samsung,took awhile to get it going.
I received it and It is fine so far. Hopefully will know more. I am not sure but packaging look liked it was opened before might be returned item. Thanks.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
I received the Virmee watch on April 5th. It is now April 19th. The watch no longer works. I cannot get the charging thing to stay on the watch and the watch will not turn on. I bought this because it monitored O2, not really accurately but it was a baseball figure. I will see about getting a refund for sure.