2-Pack: CobaltX Adjustable Smartphone/Tablet Stands
- A phone/tablet stand that holds your device exactly right; or rotate it to get it there
- Long, crazy, flexible arm that stays right where you put it
- Surprisingly aggressive clamp opens up to 3-inches and attaches to your table or whatever
- Is it Mac compatible: Technically, maybe. Probably not a great idea, though
- Device grip expands from 5" to 8" with foam padding
- Screw-tight grip for counters/tables/headboards/desks/shelves etc up to 3" thick
- Adjusts and rotates 360° for vertical and horizontal views
- Dimensions: 8.25" L x 5.25" W x 2.5" H
- Weight: 0.82 lbs
- Compatible with all 4.7-10.5" cell phones and tablets:
- iPad mini (2,3,4), iPad pro 9.7 (10.5 inch), iPad 9.7 2018/2017, iPad pro 2018 (11 inch), iPad 5th, 6th generation, iPad air, iPad air 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1,10.5, 9.7,8), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (8, 9.7), Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6, Lenovo tablet, Nintendo Switch
- Note: 4.7-10.5" refers to the diagonal length of the device screen
- 2x CobaltX Universal Adjustable Smartphone/Tablet Stands
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Dec 5 - Wednesday, Dec 7
solid and strong
surprising dense, strong yet flexible cable; durable. highly recommend this product and great price; grab’em while you can, folks! P.S. if you have significantly arthritic hands - you might need a little help other than that - you’ll love this!
I just received my product, and yes there’s no directions it’s easy to figure out, and the arm is a little tough, but it’s an excellent product, I am just sorry I didn’t order more before it sold out
STURDY AND STRONG HOLDER
I use this on my iPad and I find it very helpful as my Maltipoo doesn’t want to be ignored while I play games. Only problem is I have to take iPad out of it’s protective cover.
I can’t believe the product we received for such little money. Totally worth it. I love it. Super easy to put together.
Very happy with my purchase
It arrived quickly. Easy to assemble. Holds my iPad great! Well constructed.
CobaltX Universal Adjustable 2-1 Smartphone
Absolutely useful everywhere I put this, everyone uses this. The CobaltX twist & turn to your desire I just love it.
I received my order today. Have not used yet, because it's for my mom.
It looks awesome. Have not tried just yet.
It’s sturdy, it’s a bit tough to move the arm, so if using for an elderly people someone may have to adjust it for them.
Wow! Super strong!
I am totally impressed by how strong this holder is!
Everybody needs this
It’s awesome I have 6 of them thank you
Just arrived. Love it!
But cable is hard to bend
Just what I expected, works really well.
Very useful and works well
I like this gadget. It is relatively easy to assemble, although you will need a little elbow grease to unroll the coiled wire and I pinched my finger a little getting my phone out. That is probably user error. However, it is sturdy, fit on the edge of my desk and allowed me to use my phone, hands free, while I continued to work. I am glad it came two in the order, because I plan to attach the second one to my night stand, so it will be available while I am reading or watching television in bed. I recommend these. I took off a star because there were no instructions or photos regarding assembly and it took a minute to figure out, I had to unscrew the sleeve in order for the clamp to open and attach to the desk, then screw it back in place. Also, the phone holder has to be unscrewed and placed over the end of the coil, then snapped onto the ball and screwed back in place. Directions or photos would have helped.
Adjustable cellphone/tablet holder
Easy to use and handy in alot of places
It’s a great product… But it would be nice , if it was more flexible , easier to bend. That is my only complaint.
I bought one in August and it broke I thought it was a little to early for breaking. It is a handy holder. I can sit in my chair hands free.
Works for phone.
Did not hold the weight of my iPad very well but I can use it for my phone.
My iPad will not hold up in this stand. Only my iPhone, what a waste.
Very still and unadjustabe
The “arm” was so very stiff that I could barely adjust it. So once placed in a position you very unlikely to adjust it the next time you use it. I’m donating it.
It’s very short wicked hard to bend
It is still sitting in the box because it’s not the correct one that I ordered!
Hand free tablet holder
It’s not very stable & hard to move around.
I like it BUT the “arm” is a little difficult to straighten out and put in the direction u want but other than that its okay. (Fyi I think the arm should be made to be more flexible)
Does not fit all Tablets
I ordered this for my iPad Pro, but unfortunately it does not hold it, the unit is 1.5-2" to small.
Not Flexible Enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Broken right out of the box.