Qomotop 2.1" Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Pad
- Perfect for hiking, camping, backpacking, picnics, beach trips and other outdoor activities
- Quadrilateral-shaped bubble structure for even distribution and support
- 2.1’’ Thickness support to keep you off the cold, hard ground
- Tear Resistant TPU treatment on top and bottom
- Waterproof fabrics on top and bottom
- Embossed stretch fabric makes the pad more textured instead of feeling like plastic
- Opaque fabric is more durable than see-through sleeping pads
- Can be rolled into a size like a water bottle
- Easy to carry around
- Odorless and quiet
- Pair it up with a sleeping bag for a warm, comfortable night sleep
- Inflated Dimensions: 74" L x 23" W x 2.1" D
- Box Dimensions: 14.57" L x 3.94" W x 3.94" D
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Inflated Dimensions: 88" L x 56" W x 2.1" D
- Weight: 3.04lbs
- 1x Qomotop Sleeping Pad in the size and color of your choice
- 1x Nylon Carrying Case
This pad is just what I needed
I can not fit on cold concrete or sit in grass this pad is good for me and comfortable
Going to enjoy
Thought maybe he had an original air pump with it not not want to improvise you working air into it
Limited padding/cushion for heavier users
This item may work well for someone of average weight or a smaller frame, but did not provide adequate cushion when used on firm ground or hard surface. Also, was unable to use self-inflate feature due to inadequate fit/sze of product parts. The only plus was Morning Save Customer Service provided a full refund promptly, no hassle.
Don't buy this!
This looked like a great idea for my Futon for when I have guests over. But the so called inflatable bag never keeps enough air to inflate the mattress. This is a waste of money. It should have come with a battery powered air pump or a rechargeable one or something far more efficient. If you have an air mattress Pump, you should be fine. But the BAG Pump that comes with it is highly insufficient!
AIR MATTERSS PADS
IS NOT AS IT APPEARS ON MORNING SAVE. DISAPOINTED FORSURE. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS PATICULAR PRODUCT.