Hauswirt 1000W 5.3-Quart Stand Mixer with LCD Screen
- 5.3 Quart capacity for small or large batches
- Bake up to 7 dozen cookies, 2 loaves of bread, or 2 8" cakes
- 8 Speeds to conquer any task or recipe
- 1-3: Mixing and kneading yeast dough with ease
- 3-5: Perfect for quickly and thoroughly mashing and mixing
- 5-8: Quickly incorporates air into your ingredient(s)
- The tilting head allows you to easily add ingredients
- User-Friendly digital LCD screen and timer
- 3 Pro attachments give you versatile options
- Dough Hook
- Material: ABS & Stainless Steel
- Weight: 13lbs
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Dimensions: 14.57" x 7.19" x 13.57"
- 1x Hauswirt 1000W 5.3 Quart Stand Mixer with LCD Screen in the color of your choice
- 1x Stainless Steel Bowl
- 1x Dough Hook
- 1x Flat Beater
- 1x Whisk
- 1x Manual
A great machine for all cooking and baking!! Love it!
So excited having this machine for my cookie making. It surpasses my expectations and the price was a very good bargain. Thank you!
I’ve already made two loaves of bread and dough for cinnamon rolls. I love this Stand up mixer, it’s my first one I’ve ever owned and I’m so glad I bought it! Thank you!!
has more power at less than half the cost of others that I was looking at. all mixers are metal with a solid sturdy base unit. suction cups at the bottom keep it in place really well. make sure you have it in the position you want before putting in down because that’s where it will stay until you pry it off the counter.
So far I’ve looked the product over and it looks like it’s well intact and ready to go delivery was made smoothly
Hauswirt Stand mixer
My husband use the mixer, he said it work very well.
So happy with this mixer. Excited to give to my daughter in law.
Got mine on morning star discount- it is just as good as Quisinart or Kitchen Aid.
So easy to use love it love it love it.
Dry nice product. Great value
Finally, a mixer I can lift easily that isn't a hand held.
Though I have only used my new mixer once, I am loving it. I appreciate that it is much lighter in weight than the KitchenAid and less expensive. We shall see how long it lasts.
One thing I found lacking is that the hole for adding ingredients is much too small. I found myself stopping and starting the machine with each addition.
Box came punched open
It may be damaged. It’s a gift
It doesn’t work. Straight out of the box, DIDNT WORK
DID NOT WORK. WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT